****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Friday, October 19, 2012

NOBODY'S PERFECT BY KALLYPSO MASTERS



Nobody's Perfect by Kallypso Masters I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would give 100 stars if possible. This is by far the BEST book of the series. Kally really went ALL OUT on this book and it was SOOOO worth the wait. This book hit home with me on an emotional level that no book has before. I found myself so inovolved with Savi's character that I went through all the emotions with her. I found myself crying through most of this book (which is a compliment). This book was an inspiration to me. I learned alot about myself and how to deal with some stuggles from my own past with abuse. Thank you Kally for such an amazing book.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Angie, for such an enthusiastic review! Glad you connected with Savi/Savannah. She broke my heart in Masters at Arms and intrigued me in Nobody's Hero. But I was a blown out of the water by her in Nobody's Perfect. An amazingly strong woman. Glad you drew from her strength.

    Hugs,

    Kally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did and I'm a much STRONGER person for reading this book....Your writing really is THERAPEUTIC. =)

      Delete
  2. I loved the book too and glad you both enjoyed it as much as I did. It was worth the wait and so worth all the triggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly the way I felt... The triggers were kinda rough but I got through them and WOW just WOW... Prob one of my TOP FAV books !

      Delete