****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Taken by Charlotte Abel

 
Taken (A Magical YA Paranormal Romance)
 
Book Blurb:
TAKEN: Book Two of the Channie Series is a Kindle bestseller. Be sure to read ENCHANTMENT: Book One first! Author of the Year 2011 -- "The Lovely Books" Review Blog

Praise for TAKEN:
"The chase scene was to die for ... I literally got chills." -- Karla Hernandez

"Hunter was hilarious and so cute! I laughed out loud at everything he did." -- Jessica Ramirez

"I loved Taken. I couldn't put it down!" -- Samantha Scribner

Overview:
Bound by love and magic. Betrayed by those they trust. Not everyone survives.

Gasp-out-loud action, heart-pounding romance and an OMG ending that leaves you hungry for the next book.

More Praise:
"If you thought Enchantment was a fluke, you're dead wrong. Charlotte Abel has proven she can stand the heat and keep producing magical adventures for her fans to get lost in. I plan to have a front row seat" -- Nicole Passante
 
 
Angie J's Review:
OMG what a great ending to the book is all I can say. I was left with giant crocodile tears in my eyes and saying "NOOOOO Channie!!!!!" I am soooo crazy to get my hands on book 3 I cant stand it.
This book was a little slower then the first book which is why I did 4/5 stars. I believe it is because it is building for the war that will be a huge part of book 3. I cant wait to find out about some of the left open stories....what is up with Daddy? Is Hunter ok? Are the trips alright? How is Diego? Will Channie find a way back to Josh??? Is Momma gonna stay insane or find her way back to herself? I just need to know and cant believe that I am dying over a YA Novel because I am the queen of "no thank you to YA books". *sigh* I just hope I dont have to wait long because I dont think I will be very patient. When I love a book it KILLS me to wait and this book will be a hard one to wait for....

No comments:

Post a Comment