****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

AUTHOR JASINDA WILDER


Congrats to Christy English Dixon for winning the Jasinda Wilder Giveaway. Even though it's closed I wanted to save all the info and well we are newbie bloggers so I thought hmmmm make it into a congrats post and save it..... I'm sure there is OTHER ways of doing it but I don't know them soooo HELP is appreciative. Thanks for all who entered and followed instructions..... HONESTLY.....! 






Jasinda's Books/Series



Author Bio:

Jasinda Wilder is a Michigan native with a penchant for titillating tales about sexy men and strong women. When she's not writing, she's probably shopping, baking, or reading.

Some of her favorite authors include Nora Roberts, JR Ward, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Liliana Hart and Bella Andre.

She loves to travel and some of her favorite vacations spots are Las Vegas, New York City and Toledo, Ohio.

You can often find Jasinda drinking sweet red wine with frozen berries.

For more information go to her website http://www.jasindawilder.com/






BIG GIRLS DO IT SERIES

Big Girls Do It Better (Big Girls Do, #1)~Big Girls Do It Better
Gorgeous, rock-star guys like Chase Delany don't go for girls like me. They go for supermodels and actresses, skinny-girls who never eat and spend all day working out. I'm not that girl. So when he locked his fiery brown eyes on me for the first time, I couldn't quite believe it was really happening to me.

It was the second night I spent with him that I'll never forget.


Click here to purchase from Amazon








Big Girls Do It Wetter  (Big Girls Do, #2)~Big Girls Do It WetterChase went to New York...without me. It was only one night, one delicious, sinful night, but it awakened something within me, and now, with him gone, I have no one to satiate my sudden, ferocious hunger. Then I woke up one day and looked at someone near and dear to me in a whole new light. And my world was rocked once again.

Click here to purchase from Amazon















Big Girls Do It Wilder (Big Girls Do, #3)
~Big Girls Do It Wilder
I'm going. Going to New York City to be with gorgeous, mysterious, rockstar Chase Delany seemed like a crazy dream, a fantasy come true. The bright lights and music, and his tight, sexy leather pants called to me...and I answered. Chase might want more and I just might give it to him, if I could only forget what I started with Jeff back in Detroit.

I thought I had my love life all figured out, I thought I knew what I wanted, and then things went and changed on me all over again...
Big Girls Do It On Top (Big Girls Do, #4)

~Big Girls Do It On Top
I fled New York with my heart breaking and a million questions. Foremost in my mind was whether Jeff would even see me after the colossal mess that New York turned out to be.

I discovered the answer, but that only spawned even more questions, many of the yes or no variety...

Click here to purchase from Amazon




BIKER BILLIONAIRE SERIES


A Wild Ride (Biker Billionaire #1)~A WILD RIDEThe night I met Shane Sorrenson started off as the worst one of my life. I had just broken up with my fiance, John, after a huge fight. I decided I would rather walk home in the rain than drive with him another minute. Then Shane pulled up next to me on his Harley. He was huge, sexy and dangerous. Everything I'd never even dared fantasize about. I should have made him take me to a hotel, or a friend's house, or anywhere. Instead, I let him take me to his condo where he turned the worst night of my life into the most erotic, sensual experience I never would have imagined in my wildest dreams.

Click here to purchase from Amazon




The Mile High Club (Biker Bilionaire #2)

~THE MILE HIGH CLUB
Well, I went with Shane. Crazy? Yes. But it was the ride of a lifetime. The things we did on his private jet...my god.

It turned out, however, that I'd gotten myself into way more than I'd bargained for. I didn't even know he had a private jet, for starters. There's quite a lot I don't know about Shane Sorrenson, I discovered.

I find myself faced with yet another last-minute decision that will change my life all over again. In a world of turbulent change, the one constant that I can rely on is hot sex with Shane.


Click here to purchase from Amazon


Riding the Heir (Biker Billionaire #3)

~RIDING THE HEIR
I jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire, it seems. I had a feeling there were some things about himself Shane Sorrenson was keeping from me. I mean, I knew his family was wealthy, but it turns out he is too. And now I've found my life, both day and night, becoming far more than I'd ever imagined it could be. Along the way, I've discovered a whole new side of Shane...


Click here to purchase from Amazon

















1 comment:

  1. Love her books, congrats to the winner... you will definitely enjoy them:-)

    ReplyDelete