****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CHEEKY BLONDE BY LIZ CROWE

                                                     Book Blurb:
Cheeky BlondeViolence, intrigue, and passion are brewing in the craft beer world. When bitter rivals Jennifer Baxter and Sean Garrison meet, the notorious and handsome owner of Garrison Brothers Brewing stays true to form, seducing his rival at a national brewer’s convention.

Sean arrived at the convention expecting to get down to business, including his stated goal of hiring Jen away from Brick Street Brewery. But the beautiful fellow craft beer expert provides more of a distraction than he expected.

When sabotage strikes their fellow breweries, they unite to solve the mysteries. But fate and rumors brew more than beer as love, lust, jealousy, and misunderstanding collide in a way neither could have expected or anticipated.

Can they overcome the malicious chatter long enough to explore the emotion bubbling beneath the surface? Or will lust fall flat and leave them nothing but memories of the moment that slipped away?



Angie E's Reivew:

This book is SOOOOO FREAKIN HOT!!!! OMG LIZ CROWE!!!! I was skeptical to read seriously NO CLUE WHY, but at the persistence of my partner and crime Angie J, I finally read it and WOWSA (don’t tell her she‘s right, her head will swell). I’m officially hooked on Liz Crowe !!!! That Sean Garrison made me all tingly just reading his wicked ways with the ladies. I must give credit to Jennifer Baxter for holding out as long as she did. SERIOUSLY….I couldn’t have done it. The way Liz writes a sex scene or a make out scene is INCREDIBLE…. She is so detailed she draws the reader in as if they are experiencing the scene themselves. Her flair for the details helps set the mood for the imagination to take hold in the book. It’s as if you are THERE. I loved it. The story was great, it had just enough mystery that kept me constantly trying to figure out the the WHO’s and WHY’s. I can’t wait to read the rest of her books !


You can purchase HERE on Amazon:

2 comments:

  1. *cough cough* I told ya Liz is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the 1st of the Realtor series, but I've heard all her books are great. I have to learn to read faster lol.

    ReplyDelete