****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Monday, December 10, 2012

**GUEST POSTING BY Jo-Anna Walker ** Seduced in the Dark By CJ Roberts

Hey there Twinsie Talk peps!!!  Sooooo with the holidays up and coming ,we decided to ask a few of our near and dear friends to post about a book they have read and enjoyed.  So here is our very first guest post from our Freaky Sister Jo-Anna!!  *raising the freak flag for our sister*  We hope you enjoy their posting and reviews as much as you do ours!!!
Seduced in the Dark (The Dark Duet: Book 2)
 
Book Blurb:
From the author of, Captive in the Dark, comes the long awaited sequel:

Seduced in the Dark
What is the price of redemption?

Rescued from sexual slavery by a mysterious Pakistani officer, Caleb carries the weight of a debt that must be paid in blood.

The road has been long and fraught with uncertainty, but for Caleb and Livvie, it’s all coming to an end.

Can he surrender the woman he loves for the sake of vengeance?

Or will he make the ultimate sacrifice?
 
 
Jo's Review:
First review. The book I started this morning is called Seduced in the Dark by CJ Roberts. It's the 2nd part to Captive in the Dark which I believe was released last year or something. Anyways...this book. I'm only on chapter 7 but I have 2 words that sum up this book and the first book also; DISTURBING GLORY! Now this is NOT a bad thing but for those who are faint at heart should tread lightly. The books are dark. Like really dark. Probably the darkest stories I have ever read and I've read A LOT of books. They're about human trafficking and Stockholm Syndrome. My friend Leanne recommended the first book to me and after reading the first chapter, I was hooked!! Now for this review, it's hard cause these books are hard to describe. They're not all hearts and flowers. They'll make you cry, possibly laugh, definitely cringe, maybe walk away even but for you to know what I'm honestly talking about, you must READ them!! This is a demand, not a request. Add them to your TBR list right now! And like CJ on Facebook also if you want but you must read these books to understand where I am coming from.

Ok. I finished Seduced in the Dark by CJ Roberts and it was FAN -- wait for it -- TASTIC!!!!!!!!! I asked CJ if she was working on her next book but she just finished SITD so she's...working on it. Hehe. Everyone needs to read these books!! They're just 2 books but they are so worth the read!! And I love Caleb! I loved the ending! *happy sigh* It was just wonderfully written and it was such an amazing story!!

1 comment: