****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Brie Learns Restraint (After Graduation Book 5) by Red Phoenix



Brie Learns Restraint (After Graduation, #5)

Book Blurb:

 Brie Learns Restraint, #5 in the AG series:

Brie is given the opportunity to work under the mastery of another Dom - an expert in bondage. During the unique arrangement she discovers truths about herself and several of her past trainers. A new passion is ignited when she participates in an erotic class of Kinbaku. Loyalties are challenged, but a clear winner emerges. Can Brie resist the seductive call of the rope?

This fifth novella in the AG series explores the sensuous allure of bondage and the power of love that binds.
Extended Description:

Brie’s Master leaves her under the care of a trusted Dom, but serving another is not easy for the young submissive. The new arrangement challenges the developing relationship between Brie and her Master. Emotional ties, as well as old desires, are tested. Brie gains clarity from the experience, but faces an unforeseen complication neither anticipated.

Adult Material (18+)

Warning: This book contains sexually explicit content and scenes that some readers may find objectionable.




Angie J's 5 Star Wet Panties Review:

I was given this book by the author for a truthful review.

I must start this review by saying BRAVO ENDING!!!!  My heart is racing and I immediately messaged the author to say I was STOMPING my Foot!!!  She is such a master at teasing us *giggles* in alot of ways this novel.

If you are up to date with the series, SWEET!! If not please start with the Brie at the Training Center.  These books take place after she is through submissive school and is in a happy and stable relationship with her Master.

So this nook is another great installment to Brie.  She and Tono have to face their feelings about one another.  I must say I enjoyed seeing him be a little 'rougher" with Brie.  During the Graduation ceremony he didn't seem to have the "harder" side so that was pretty exciting.....annnd let me say the scene was pretty HAWT!!!

Todd, Todd, Todd.......I really just feel for the guy but DUDE LET HER GOOOOOOOOO...enough about him.

Ms, Clarke has really really really peaked me.  She hates Brie BUT......I wanna know what is up.  I wanna know why she is so draw to Brie but hates Brie.  I mean we learned some thing about her and Rytsar but what else makes drives her???????

Grey and Lea's Flogging Scene......I loved how Brie is so expressive and Grey can pick up on it.  he is such a great man...and Lea...who doesn't love her!!!

Sir *Dreamy Sigh*  he was very missed in this novel but the gifts and poem defo brought a tear to my eye.  I will say the cliffhanger at the end is in regards to Sir and I am guessing his past.....?????  Man, it was an epic ending and i am going to be driving Red CRAZY until book 6 is out!!  LOL




About this amazing author:
Red Phoenix
  
Want to connect with the author??
Sensual Erotica (Red’s fan page):   

Red Phoenix’s Page: 

Red Phoenix’s Website:  

Red Phoenix’s Twitter:  

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­There are several fan pages as well….here are those pages:

Club Red:

Friends of Red Phoenix:   
 click here
 



Author Spotlight
Erotica is a delicious fantasy created to entice both the mind and the body ~Red

Red Phoenix is an award winning indie author who started her writing career in December of 2011. She is best known for her novelette, Brie’s First Day of Submissive Training, which was published in March of 2012. The little book created quite stir when it was released. Since then, fans have been riding the Brie wave with the sociable author. In October 2012, Red published the wildly popular eBook serial into novel form, Brie Learns the Art of Submission. She is currently writing Brie’s continuing journey in the serial titled After Graduation, due out in novel form September 2013.
“I am a happily married woman who believes, based on personal experience, that love conquers all. It is a running theme in my writing.” Red is a mother of three and wife to one. When she is not writing, you can find her on Facebook or Twitter interacting with fans.
“One thing you will notice about my work, I'm all about variety. If a character beseeches me to write his or her story, I willingly give myself over no matter the genre or subject.”
* Red Phoenix has a total of fourteen titles available as eBooks (not including serials.)  Two of her novels are also available in paperback.


Buy Link:






No comments:

Post a Comment