****** The blog that you are viewing DOES contain adult content and material. YOU must be 18 or older to view this page. Thank you *****

WOOOPS!!!

WE HAVE MOVED AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2014!!

WANNA KEEP UP WITH US???

GO TO WWW.TWINSIETALK.COM

Email is at Twinsies@Twinsietalk.com

SEE YOU THERE SOON!!!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Needing My Master (A Week with my Romanian #3) by Steffie Dawn


Book Blurb:

 As the third day dawns, Ella is almost half way through her week in Bucharest. After an exciting start to the day, Ella’s snide comment leads to a series of unexpected events for our couple. Join Ella as Master lets her in and our beginner submissive comes to a point in her journey where she doubts whether she can continue or not.

Extended:

What starts with the couple going back to basics suddenly changes when a knock on the door brings a surprising and unwanted guest. After Master’s revelation Ella feels she has more trust in him than ever before but that trust is suddenly tarnished when things take a horrifying turn. Ella begins to question her life as a submissive and faces a decision that she hadn’t expected to fall upon her. Will Ella make it to day four or will her submissive journey end here?


Jo-Anna's Review:

I absolutely loved this book! By far my favorite so far. 

As you are aware, we are following Ella through her journey of submission to her Romanian Master (insert swoon here). If you haven't read the first two installments, then stop reading this right now. Also, if you haven't read the first two, then read them. Now. Anyways, so Master feels as though he has failed Ella as her Dom. *tear* There is a very intense scene where things unravel. I can't say too much without giving spoilers but holy freaking wow. The ending?? Oh my gosh. I can NOT wait for #4!!!

And hello?? Have you seen the cover?? HOT!

Steffie is amazing and I'm honored to say that I consider her a friend. Her books in depth and even though these novels are serial length, they so full of details and emotion, I feel like I'm there. I just love these books and I can't wait for more!!


About Steffie Dawn:


A twenty one year old student Steffie Dawn, born in Bangor, North Wales, is a writer of erotic fiction and award winning poet. Currently, Steffie is writing the fourth of the A week with my Romanian Series. Steffie prefers writing in 1st person, drawing on her own emotions and experiences to create fictional stories and characters.
Catch her on facebook at her page Steffie Dawn - Author or Twitter @AuthorSteffDawn
Her official website - http://www.steffiedawn.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment